We are delighted to introduce the latest design by Bodnik Bows, they believe that they have succeeded in creating longbow perfection with the Bodnik Longbow! The carefully design of the limbs, riser, and overall bow length comply’s with the requirements of all national and international federations so this bow should qualify as a true “longbow” for all competitions and championships.
The Bodnik Longbow has been in development for quite some time. The goal was to design and manufacture a longbow above all others. The bow is comfortable in the hand due to its unique grip design, which forms a natural extension of your hand and ensures an on-target point of aim. The limbs sweep back from the riser in a mild deflexing arc and then sweep back forward to optimize the power in the limbs and transfer it to the arrow, this efficient limb design shoots arrows flat and fast.
Design is critically important, but without quality materials a great design is worthless. Bodnik Bows use only the best materials! The limbs of the Bodnik Longbow are crafted with Bodnik Bamboo cores under powerful and perfectly transparent Crystal Clear Bearpaw Powerglass. The crystal clear fiberglass allows the natural beauty of the bamboo lamination’s to show through perfectly.
- Bow Length: 66 Inches.
- Draw Weight: 20 – 55 lbs in 5 lbs increments.
- Riser Materials: Bamboo accent stripes laminated in Charcoal Actionwood.
- Limb Materials: Bamboo under Crystal Clear Bearpaw Powerglas.
- Limb Tip Overlays: Black Micarta.
- Grip: Bodnik Bows Deep Locator Style Grip.
- Bowstring: Whisper String – Brace Height: 7 Inches.
- Guarantee: 30 Year Bodnik Bows Guarantee.
- Storage: This bow can be stored in the strung position!
- Information: This longbow is in compliance for participation rules for all national and international tournaments and championships.
- Available via our Dealership – click here for more information.