The Bodnik Hunter Stick is the big and powerful brother of the very popular Slick Stick.
A combination of Ipe, Maple and Mycarta forms the heavier and modest design of the Hunter Stick riser. This beautiful riser is combined with powerful limbs. These are built with bamboo and a layer of Stabil Core and finished with a beautiful apple veneer. The Hunter Stick, like its brothers is said to be a close to perfect bow design, combining the advantages of a recurve and longbow. The high level of shooting comfort and good-naturedness is only surpassed by its extraordinary performance.
- Bow length: 60 inches.
- Draw weight: 15 – 55 lbs in 5 lbs steps.
- Handle: Ipe.
- Limbs: Bamboo, Apple Wood Veneer under Crystal Clear Power Glass.
- Tips: Multilayered Mycarta.
- Handle: Low Pistol grip.
- String: Whisper String – Brace height: 7 1/4 inches.
- Bodnik Hunter Stick is available via our Dealership – click here for more information.
- Warranty: Bearpaw grants a 30-year warranty on all Bodnik Bows for fractures, cracks & delaminations. Exclusions apply e.g. signs of wear, damage due to gross negligence, intentional behavior, or twisted limbs after a period of use of 6 months. The guarantee is provided by replacement or repair of the bow. The statutory warranty rights remain unaffected by this guarantee and apply independently of it.