The Horseman is a connoisseur of horse bow design. With a length of 52” this bow guarantees that even drawn to 31” it remains smooth and soft. Through the use of an integrated shelf the bow is suitable for use in many categories of archery. The Horseman is a horsebow to fall in love with.
The dark riser is made of heavy Ipe allowing the Horseman to always provide a solid yet forgiving shooting experience. To make the riser as perfect as possible, the beautiful wooden handle is has a comfortable leather grip. The bamboo limbs are rounded off with a noble apple veneer. This creates a simple yet elegant aesthetic for this horsebow.
- Bow Length: 52 inches.
- Comfort zone: up to 31 inches.
- Handle: Ipe.
- Limbs: Bamboo with an apple wood veneer.
- Tips: Mycarta.
- Bow Weight: 20 – 60 lbs.
- String: Whisper String – Brace Height: 61/4 inches.
- Available via our Dealership – click here for more information.
- Warranty: Bearpaw grants a 30-year warranty on all Bodnik Bows for fractures, cracks & delaminations. Exclusions apply e.g. signs of wear, damage due to gross negligence, intentional behavior, or twisted limbs after a period of use of 6 months. The guarantee is provided by replacement or repair of the bow. The statutory warranty rights remain unaffected by this guarantee and apply independently of it.