Hungarian horse bow by Penthalon. Many centuries ago the Hungarian mounted army threatened the entire Holy Roman Empire with bows of similar design. In Hungary shooting from a horse has a long tradition and this country can proudly look back to a famous history. Hungary was the melting pot of designing and making wonderful horse bows, and the proof can be seen still to this day with a resurgence of interest in the Hungarian horse bow.
- Limbs: fibre glass with leather coating.
- Handle: horn.
- Draw Weight: 30 – 50 lbs in 5 lbs steps.
- Bow Length: 51 inches.
- Brace Height: 7 1/2 inches.
- Guarantee: 2 years Bearpaw warranty.
- Available via our Dealership – click here for more information.