The original “white stripe Bodnik Black Kiowa” was a special request of Canadian archers that was accepted enthusiastically in the world of archery. The new Bodnik Black Kiowa still has the heavy handle made from black Mycarta giving this bow its calmness and stability in shooting. The two accent strips are of Paduk are more in the middle of the bow highlighting the simple beauty of the handle. Henry Bodnik chose this new design to be able to offer consistency in quality and finish and to simplify the production process.
- Bow Length: 52 inches.
- Draw Weight: 30 – 60 lbs in 5 lbs steps.
- Handle: Black Mycarta.
- Limbs: Bamboo with Bearpaw Power Glass black and Stable Core.
- Tips: Multilayered Mycarta.
- Grip: Pistol grip.
- String: Whisper String – Brace Height: 8 inches.
- Warranty: 30 years Bodnik Bows warranty.
- Available via our Dealership – click here for more information.