The Bodnik Crow recurve bow is a short recurve bow in a classic and traditional style. Due to its strong and dynamic recurves the design makes for a high-performance bow which is at the same time comfortable to draw. Despite its short length of only 58 inches the Bodnik Crow has little perceptible stacking up to a draw length of 32 inches.
- Bow Length: 58 inches (148 cm).
- Draw Weight: 20 – 40 lbs in 5 lbs steps.
- Handle: Walnut.
- Limbs: Maple with Bearpaw Power Glass black.
- Tips: Mycarta.
- Grip: Locator grip.
- String: Whisper String – Brace Height: 7 inches.
- Warranty: 30 years Bodnik Bows warranty.
- Available via our Dealership – click here for more information.