1 in stock
The Desert Hunter recurve bow is the inheritor of the Bodnik Hunter its self the culmination of over a decade of tried and tested bows – the indispensable Grizzly and Kodiak which came together to be further developed into finding exactly the right combination of aesthetics, performance and elegance.
This comfortable and powerful performance is due to using proven design and materials technology to achieve a higher arrow speed. The riser is made of Merbau and a layers of ‘Savannah Camo’. The limbs consist of bamboo in the core, with a beautiful olive veneer and rounded off with a layer of Stable Core to form a technically stunning limb design.
With the Desert Hunter recurve bow aesthetics and performance go hand in hand without compromise. Rarely has a one-piece hunting recurve been more beautiful than the Desert Hunter!
- Bow Length: 60 inches.
- Draw Weight: 45 lbs RH.
- Handle: Merbau and Savannah Camo.
- Limbs: Bamboo with olive veneer.
- Tips: Mycarta
- Grip: Low pistol grip.
- String: Whisper String – Brace height: 8 inches.
- Available via our Dealership – click here for more information.
- Warranty: Bearpaw grants a 30-year warranty on all Bodnik Bows for fractures, cracks & delaminations. Exclusions apply e.g. signs of wear, damage due to gross negligence, intentional behavior, or twisted limbs after a period of use of 6 months. The guarantee is provided by replacement or repair of the bow. The statutory warranty rights remain unaffected by this guarantee and apply independently of it.