The Wacin is the inheritor of an already special bow shape in the Kiowa, but the timeless design, simple beauty and efficiency within the technical aspects has been made even simpler and therefore even more special for this extremely short recurve bow.
To ensure that the simple beauty is not lost in the riser, walnut was used without further gluing. To show the unique beauty of the natural apple wood veneer to its best advantage, the Wacin is covered with transparent Bearpaw Powerglass.
In the words of Leonardo da Vinci: “Simplicity is the highest level of perfection”.
- Bow Length: 52 inches.
- Draw Weight: 20 – 60 lbs in 5 lbs increments.
- Handle: Walnut.
- Limbs: Bamboo, Apple Wood Veneer, Crystal Clear Bearpaw Power Glass.
- Tips: Multi-Layered Mycarta.
- Grip: Pistol Grip.
- String: Whisper String – Brace height: 8 inches.
- Available via our Dealership – click here for more information.
- Warranty: Bearpaw grants a 30-year warranty on all Bodnik Bows for fractures, cracks & delaminations. Exclusions apply e.g. signs of wear, damage due to gross negligence, intentional behavior, or twisted limbs after a period of use of 6 months. The guarantee is provided by replacement or repair of the bow. The statutory warranty rights remain unaffected by this guarantee and apply independently of it.