The Bodnik Mohawk Hybrid is part of the already famous Mohawk series of bows which are legendary around the world. The shape of the hybrid version offers the perfect bow shape according to Henry Bodnik and the best balance of power, accuracy and optimized shooting characteristics. The bowyers at Bearpaw Products had developed the hybrid limbs for more than a year and have an incredibly special bow as the end result.
- Bow Length: 62 inches.
- Draw Weight: 20 -55 lbs in 5 lbs steps.
- Handle: Bubinga / Bubinga.
- Limbs: Smoked oak wedges, bamboo veneer and Bearpaw Power Glass.
- Tips: Mycarta.
- Grip: Pistol grip.
- String: Whisper String – Brace Height: 8 inches.
- Warranty: 30 years Bodnik Bows warranty.
- Available via our Dealership – click here for more information.