The Bodnik Mohawk is said to have a perfect grip design by Chris Unger of the Bodnik Bows workshop. The pleasing combination of a bubinga riser, bamboo veneer limbs with smoked oak wedges brings out the best look in the materials, whilst the weight of them combined with the design of the Bodnik Mohawk guarantees its exceptional performance and high stability whilst making it soft to draw and smooth to shoot. The bow was pre-tested by professionals from the traditional bow scene worldwide and received with enthusiasm.
* When selecting the short limbs you will get a bow of 60 inches length.
* When selecting the long limbs you will get a bow of 62 inches length.
- Bow Length: 60 or 62 inches.
- Draw Weight: 20 -55 lbs in 5 lbs steps.
- Handle: Bubinga / Bubinga.
- Limbs: Smoked oak wedges, bamboo veneer and Bearpaw Power Glass.
- Tips: Mycarta.
- Grip: Pistol grip.
- String: Whisper String – Brace Height: 8 inches.
- Warranty: 30 years Bodnik Bows warranty.
- Available via our Dealership – click here for more information.