The Bodnik Mohawk is said to have a perfect grip design by Chris Unger of the Bodnik Bows workshop. Now part of the new revolutionary BLS system.
The Mohawks weight guarantees its exceptional performance, high stability while making it soft to draw and smooth to shoot. The bow was pre-tested by professionals from the traditional bow scene worldwide and received with enthusiasm. The Bodnik Mohawk riser of reddish Bubinga laminated with beautifully contrasting Maple and Mycarta, the limbs are made of bamboo, Stabel core and olive veneer or black glass under ‘crystal clear’ to brings out the best look for this powerful bow.
- Bow Length: 60 or 62 inches.
- Draw Weight: 20 – 60 lbs in 5 lbs steps.
- Handle: 17″ Riser of Bubinga with hard maple and mycarta accent stripes.
- Limbs: Bamboo, stabil core with olive veneer or black glass and Bearpaw Power Glass crystal clear.
- Tips: Multi-Layered Mycarta.
- Grip: Pistol grip.
- String: Whisper String – Brace Height: 8 inches.
- Warranty: 30 years Bodnik Bows warranty.
- Available via our Dealership – click here for more information.