The Mohawk Hunter Hybrid BLS take down bow, is a perfect combination of performance and aesthetics!
All of the Mohawk bows enjoy an impressive reputation around the globe, avid archers choose to shoot Mohawk bows and swear by them having been impressed in the field by the super smooth draws and consistent, flat shooting performance, no matter how close or how far the shot is you can trust these bows. It not only looks good but its mass weight absorbs all the residual energy after the shot, guaranteeing no noticeable hand shock.
The short, handy Mohawk Hunter riser is aptly named. The beautiful curves and graceful lines of this compact version is an engineering marvel. The perfect geometry and balance enhances precision shooting with built-in point-ability, stability, and forgiveness.
According to Henry Bodnik, Mohawk hybrid limbs make the perfect bow. They provide an unmatched balance of smooth drawing, with fast powerful and flat arrow trajectories for pinpoint accuracy. The skilled bowyers at Bearpaw Products put a lot of time and energy into the development of these hybrid limbs to create a very special bow – the bow of bows – Mohawk Hunter Hybrid BLS.
- Bow Length: 58 inches.
- Draw Weight: 20 – 60 lbs in 5 lbs increments.
- Limbs: Bamboo, stabil core with olive veneer or black glass and Bearpaw Power Glass crystal clear.
- Tips: Multi-Layered Mycarta.
- Grip: Pistol grip.
- Riser Materials (Read – back/belly):
– R. Ebony
– Mycarta / Desert Camo – Weight: 555 grams
– Desert Camo / Mycarta – Weight: 565 grams
– Quilted Maple / Cocobolo – Weight: 430 grams
– Cocobolo / Quilted Maple – Weight: 420 grams
– Forest Green – Weight: 485 grams
- Bowstring: Whisper String (or any other high-performance string).
- Brace Height: 8 inches.
- Guarantee: 30 Years Bodnik Bows Guarantee.
- Available via our Dealership – click here for more information.
|Bow Weight @ 28"|
Black Glass, Olive Veneer
|13" Riser Material||
Cocobolo / Quilted Maple, Desert Camo / Mycarta, Forest Green, Mycarta / Desert Camo, Quilted Maple / Cocobolo, R. Ebony