The Mohawk Hunter Recurve BLS take down bow, is a perfect combination of performance and aesthetics!
All of the Mohawk bows enjoy an impressive reputation around the globe, avid archers choose to shoot Mohawk bows and swear by them having been impressed in the field by the super smooth draws and consistent, flat shooting performance, no matter how close or how far the shot is you can trust these bows. It not only looks good but its mass weight absorbs all the residual energy after the shot, guaranteeing no noticeable hand shock.
The short, handy Mohawk Hunter Recurve BLS riser is aptly named. The beautiful curves and graceful lines of this compact version is an engineering marvel. The perfect geometry and balance enhances precision shooting with built-in point-ability, stability, and forgiveness.
The Mohawk Hunter Recurve BLS limbs are a powerful combination of Bamboo and Bearpaw Power Glass. The tremendous power and dynamics of recurve limbs is appreciated and preferred by countless archers, having a long standing tradition and are an integral part of traditional archery.
- Bow Length: 56 or 58 inches.
- Draw Weight: 20 – 60 lbs in 5 lbs increments.
- Limbs: Bamboo, stabil core with olive veneer or black glass and Bearpaw Power Glass crystal clear.
- Tips: Multi-Layered Mycarta.
- Grip: Pistol grip.
- Riser Materials (Read – back/belly):
– R. Ebony
– Mycarta / Desert Camo – Weight: 555 grams
– Desert Camo / Mycarta – Weight: 565 grams
– Quilted Maple / Cocobolo – Weight: 430 grams
– Cocobolo / Quilted Maple – Weight: 420 grams
– Forest Green – Weight: 485 grams
- Bowstring: Whisper String – Brace Height: 8 inches.
- Warranty: 30 Years Bodnik Bows Guarantee.
- Available via our Dealership – click here for more information.
|Bow Weight @ 28"|
Black Glass, Olive Veneer
|13" Riser Material||
Cocobolo / Quilted Maple, Desert Camo / Mycarta, Forest Green, Mycarta / Desert Camo, Quilted Maple / Cocobolo, R. Ebony