The Mohawk Hunter Recurve take down bow, is a perfect combination of performance and aesthetics!
All of the Mohawk bows enjoy an impressive reputation around the globe, avid archers choose to shoot Mohawk bows and swear by them having been impressed in the field by the super smooth draws and consistent, flat shooting performance, no matter how close or how far the shot is you can trust these bows. The Mohawk riser is Bubinga laminated with beautiful contrasting Maple and Mycarta, resulting in a very stiff riser that ensures maximum stability. It not only looks good but its mass weight absorbs all the residual energy after the shot, guaranteeing no noticeable hand shock.
The short, handy Mohawk Hunter Recurves riser is aptly named. The beautiful curves and graceful lines of this compact version is an engineering marvel. The perfect geometry and balance enhances precision shooting with built-in point-ability, stability, and forgiveness.
The Mohawk Hunter Recurves limbs are a powerful combination of Bamboo and Bearpaw Power Glass. The tremendous power and dynamics of recurve limbs is appreciated and preferred by countless archers, having a long standing tradition and are an integral part of traditional archery.
* When selecting the Mohawk short limbs you will get a bow of 56 inches length.
* When selecting the Mohawk long limbs you will get a bow of 58 inches length.
- Bow Length: 56 or 58 inches.
- Draw Weight: 20 – 55 lbs in 5 lbs increments.
- Riser Materials: Bubinga with hard maple and mycarta accent stripes.
- Riser Weight:: 475g (1,05lbs).
- Limb Materials: Smokewood wedges, bamboo laminations and Bearpaw Power Glass.
- Tips: Micarta.
- Grip: Pistolgrip.
- Bowstring: Whisper String – Brace Height: 8 inches.
- Warranty: 30 Years Bodnik Bows Guarantee.
- Available via our Dealership – click here for more information.