The Bodnik Mohawk Recurve BLS is said to have a perfect grip design by Chris Unger of the Bodnik Bows workshop.
The Mohawks weight guarantees its exceptional performance, high stability while making it soft to draw and smooth to shoot. The Mohawk Recurve BLS bow was pre-tested by professionals from the traditional bow scene worldwide and received with enthusiasm.
- Bow Length: 60 or 62 inches.
- Draw Weight: 20 – 60 lbs in 5 lbs steps.
- Limbs: Bamboo, stabil core with olive veneer or black glass and Bearpaw Power Glass crystal clear.
- Tips: Multi-Layered Mycarta.
- Grip: Pistol grip.
- Riser Materials (Read – back/belly):
– R. Ebony – Weight: 11574 grain
– Mycarta / Desert Camo – Weight: 10957 grain
– Desert Camo / Mycarta – Weight: 10957 grain
– Forest Green – Weight: 7870 grain
– Quilted Maple / Cocobolo – Weight: 8256 grain
– Cocobolo / Quilted Maple – Weight: 8024 grain
– Bubinga / Desert Camo – Weight: 8950 grain
– Desert Camo / Bubinga – Weight: 8873 grain
– Desert Camo – Weight: 8565 grain
– Smoked Oak – Weight: 6790 grain (removed from product line until further notice April 2021).
- String: Whisper String – Brace Height: 8 inches.
- Warranty: 30 years Bodnik Bows warranty.
- Available via our Dealership – click here for more information.
|Bow Weight @ 28"|
Black Glass, Olive Veneer
|17" Riser Material||
Bubinga / Desert Camo, Cocobolo / Quilted Maple, Desert Camo, Desert Camo / Bubinga, Desert Camo / Mycarta, Forest Green, Mycarta / Desert Camo, Quilted Maple / Cocobolo, R. Ebony