The Bodnik Redman is a high performance recurve bow made from Cocobolo SR and Mycarta, with Bamboo and Olive wood veneer under Power Glass, with an astonishingly beautiful design lending it an extraordinary performance and power. A modification of an already very successful bow design, giving higher speed and forgiveness combined with the attractive appearance. This means the Bodnik Redman is one of the fastest bows existing in traditional archery today and it certainly convinces the people over of the Bearpaw bows of its high performance.
- Bow Length: 62 inches.
- Bow Weight: 30 – 60 lbs in 5 lbs steps.
- Handle: Cocobolo SR and Mycarta.
- Limbs: Bamboo with Olive wood veneer, Power Glass and Stable Core.
- Tips: Multilayered Mycarta.
- Grip: Low pistol grip.
- String: Whisper String – Brace Height: 8 inches.
- Available via our Dealership – click here for more information.
- Warranty: Bearpaw grants a 30-year warranty on all Bodnik Bows for fractures, cracks & delaminations. Exclusions apply e.g. signs of wear, damage due to gross negligence, intentional behavior, or twisted limbs after a period of use of 6 months. The guarantee is provided by replacement or repair of the bow. The statutory warranty rights remain unaffected by this guarantee and apply independently of it.