1 in stock
Used worldwide Fletching Tape is double-sided adhesive tape that sticks on contact for the swift and durable fletching of wooden, aluminium and carbon arrows. Whether swiftly building some arrows for the weekend or making a repair whilst your out it is extremely simple and quick to use:
- Clamp your feather and apply the tape to the quill.
- Trim the excess with scissors or a knife, leaving an overhang on each end.
- Remove the tapes backing and press the feather firmly onto your arrow shaft.
- Make sure the base is fully in contact with the shaft, as you would fletching with glue.
- Approximately 1830 mm (72 inches) per roll.