The Bodnik Dakota reborn! Named after the Sioux tribe in the US, their name meaning “friends” or “allies”. A simple yet noble design, handy in use with a lot of energy.
Smoked oak combined with an overlay of black glass and dark smoked oak makes the riser of the new Dakota very special. To make sure that the Bodnik Dakota longbow has a lot of energy in the limbs, it has an added a layer of carbon underneath the stunning olive veneer. This allows the Dakota to be drawn softly and comfortably up to 30 inches.
- Bow Length: 68 inches.
- Bow Weight: 20 – 55 lbs in 5 lbs steps.
- Handle: Smoked oak.
- Overlay: Black glass with dark smoked oak
- Limbs: Bamboo, with a layer of carbon under olive veneer.
- Tips: Multilayered Mycarta
- Grip: Locator.
- String: Whisper String – Brace Height: 7 inches.
- Available via our Dealership – click here for more information.
- Warranty: Bearpaw grants a 30-year warranty on all Bodnik Bows for fractures, cracks & delaminations. Exclusions apply e.g. signs of wear, damage due to gross negligence, intentional behavior, or twisted limbs after a period of use of 6 months. The guarantee is provided by replacement or repair of the bow. The statutory warranty rights remain unaffected by this guarantee and apply independently of it.