Available on back-order
The 3D Capercaillie – Group 3 archery target is made from a special material which closes after an arrow is pulled out, “self-healing” the 3D animal target, it is also UV resistant and weather proof. The brand ‘Longlife’ can be found on most archery courses in Europe and certainly lives up to its name.
Capercaillie are a huge woodland grouse, the large black males are unmistakable, they spend a lot of time feeding on the ground, but may also be found in trees, feeding on shoots. A localized species found in upland commercial conifer plantations and Scottish native pinewood, which is a rare and vulnerable habitat.
- Group 3 archery target – 3D Capercaillie.
- Length: 50 cm (19.7 inches).
- Height: 70 cm (27.6 inches).
- Weight: approx. 5 kg (11 lbs).
- Particularly lifelike appearance.
- UV resistant material and weather proof material.
- Easy arrow pulling, foam closes after arrow is pulled out.
- *Please allow 30 days for delivery.