The brand ‘Longlife’ can be found on most archery courses in Europe and certainly lives up to its name. 3D Long Eared Owl Group 4 is made from a special material which closes after an arrow is pulled out, “self-healing” the 3D animal target, it is also UV resistant and weather proof.
The long-eared owl breeds thinly across the UK, it is nocturnal and secretive, about the size of a large pigeon, buff-brown with darker brown streaks, it often looks long and thin, with head feathers (known as ear tufts even though they are not ears) which it raises when alarmed.
- Group 4
- Length: 12 cm (4.7 inches)
- Height: 25 cm (9.8 inches)
- Weight: approx. 0.4 kg (0.88 lbs)
- Particularly lifelike appearance.
- Easy arrow pulling.
- UV resistant material.
- Weather proof material.
- Foam closes after arrow is pulled out.