Available on back-order
3D Long Eared Owl – Group 4 is made from a special material which closes after an arrow is pulled out, “self-healing” the 3D animal target, it is also UV resistant and weather proof. The brand ‘Longlife’ can be found on most archery courses in Europe and certainly lives up to its name.
The long-eared owl breeds thinly across the UK, it is nocturnal and secretive, about the size of a large pigeon, buff-brown with darker brown streaks, it often looks long and thin, with head feathers (known as ear tufts even though they are not ears) which it raises when alarmed.
- Group 4 archery target – 3D Long Eared Owl.
- Length: 12 cm (4.7 inches).
- Height: 25 cm (9.8 inches).
- Weight: approx. 0.4 kg (0.88 lbs).
- Particularly lifelike appearance.
- UV resistant material and weather proof material.
- Easy arrow removal foam, closes after arrow is pulled out.
- *Please allow 30 days for delivery.