Available on back-order
3D Raccoon – Group 3 is made from a special material which closes after an arrow is pulled out, “self-healing” the 3D animal target, it is also UV resistant and weather proof. The brand ‘Longlife’ can be found on most archery courses in Europe and certainly lives up to its name.
Native to North America, raccoons were introduced to Europe in the 1930’s & 40’s, first intentionally in Germany and later by accident, there the raccoon is called the Waschbär, literally “wash-bear” or “washing bear”, due to its habit of “dousing” food in water.
- Group 3 archery target – 3D Raccoon
- Length: 47 cm (18.5 inches).
- Height: 42 cm (16.5 inches).
- Weight: approx. 3.2 kg (7 lbs).
- Particularly lifelike appearance.
- UV resistant material and weather proof material.
- Easy arrow pulling, foam closes after arrow is pulled out.
- *Please allow 30 days for delivery.