The Bodnik Kiowa recurve bow is the culmination of a tried and tested model, now more beautiful than ever, in its new look for 2020.
The limbs of this extremely short hunting bow are beautiful olive wood veneer under Crystal Clear Bearpaw Power Glass to let the natural beauty of the wood show through. This crystal-clear fiberglass laminate not only highlights the natural olive wood beneath, it also guarantees that the bow will have excellent cast, speed, smoothness, and stability. The riser section is a combination of Cocobolo SR and rich black Mycarta for a stunning look and feel.
The Bodnik Kiowa Recurve bow is a handy companion in any terrain with extraordinary shooting performance. It is astonishing that this short bow can be shoot so well, although the bow is only 52 inches long (approx. 132 cm), it can be drawn smooth and comfortably up to 30 inches.
- Bow Length: 52 inches.
- Draw Weight: 20 – 55 lbs in 5 lbs steps.
- Handle: Mycarta and Cocobolo SR.
- Limbs: Bamboo, Olive wood Veneers, Crystal Clear Bearpaw Power Glass and Stable Core.
- Tips: Multilayered Mycarta.
- Grip: Pistol grip.
- String: Whisper String – Brace Height: 8 inches.
- Available via our Dealership – click here for more information.
- Warranty: Bearpaw grants a 30-year warranty on all Bodnik Bows for fractures, cracks & delaminations. Exclusions apply e.g. signs of wear, damage due to gross negligence, intentional behavior, or twisted limbs after a period of use of 6 months. The guarantee is provided by replacement or repair of the bow. The statutory warranty rights remain unaffected by this guarantee and apply independently of it.