The Penthalon Chapman belongs as one of the founders of the Penthalon premium line and is a great choice when it comes to getting the best quality for a smaller investment.
One of this bows greatest strengths in addition to the soft draw is his special and beautiful riser which is made of Amazakoué / Ovangkol, with a draw length of 28 inches you can only fall in love with the bow shape, it is a beautiful, powerful and short take down bow. Anyone looking for a soft draw that delivers a powerful yet comfortable shot from such a take-down recurve will be more than happy with the Penthalon Chapman.
- Bow Length: 58 inches
- Draw Weight: 20 -55 lbs in 5 lbs steps
- Handle: Amazakoué / Ovangkol with ash and Mycarta accent stripes
- Limbs: Maple and Bearpaw black glass
- Tips: G10
- Grip: deep Pistol grip
- String: Whisper String (and all other high energy strings)
- Brace Height: 8 inches
- Guarantee: This bow is warranted against breaking or de-laminating for a period of two (2) years.
- Available via our Dealership – click here for more information.