Our Stock Arrow by the dozen – intended as an all-round arrow at the least component cost without compromising quality.
Please allow 15 working days for completion:
- 12 good quality stock arrows.*
- Plastic Index nock.
- Spruce shafts in 5lb spine increment.
- Shaft weight within 30 grain as standard.
- Solid colored fletchings in the size and shape of your choice.**
- Tipped with a taper fit glue-on Steel pile for all round use, or Modkins as they are a common request by 3D shooters being designed to stop bounce (and those of an historical leaning).
- Choice of finish.
*Note: An arrow is measured from the seat of the nock to the back of the pile/head; some people like to add an inch.
**(All permutations of fletchings available to the size and shape that we have in stock, are of course available upon request, with the appropriate surcharge).
xx-30 Spine 5/16 Shaft, 30-35 Spine 5/16 Shaft, 35-40 Spine 5/16 Shaft, 40-45 Spine 5/16 Shaft, 40-45 Spine 11/32 Shaft, 45-50 Spine 11/32 Shaft, 50-55 Spine 11/32 Shaft, 55-60 Spine 11/32 Shaft, 60-65 Spine 11/32 Shaft, 65-70 Spine 11/32 Shaft
5/16, 70 grain, 5/16, 100 grain, 5/16, 125 grain, 11/32, 100 grain, 11/32, 125 grain, 11/32, 145 grain, 11/32, 160 grain, Modkin- 5/16, 65 gr, Modkin- 5/16, 100 gr, Modkin- 11/32, 100 gr, Modkin- 11/32, 125 gr
|Fletching Shape & Size|