Self Nocked Arrows 4″ fletched, tailored and hand made to order, to your specifications. The humble ‘self nock arrow’ is for many the epitome of Traditional and Historical archery, especially so for those that shoot the Longbow. The vast majority of requests for these arrows are for them in the natural colours with red being the most common non natural colour more often than not as a cock fletch. However our huge customization options are at your discretion. Feel free to make a request for a variant as mentioned in this products section header text. There are many possible combinations and we are always happy to help.
Please allow 15 working days for completion:
- 6 good quality self nocked arrows 4″ fletched.*
- 11/32 Pine shafts as the weight is often wanted over Spruce.
- Shafts Spine in 5lb spine increment.
- Shaft weight within 30 grain as standard.
- Modern Bodkin Pile tipped.
- 4″ fletchings with shape and colour choice.
- Option to bind the leading edge & colour choice.
- Choice of shaft finish.
*Note: An arrow is measured from the seat of the nock to the back of the pile/head; some people like to add an inch.